29.7.15

Sweet Summer Dress


(Jacket: ASOS; Dress: New Look; Shoes: Topshop; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo; Watch: Michael Kors)

Sometimes for all your fierce prints and great fabrics and strong silhouettes you just want to find a simple cute summer dress. I was basically after the dress that, yes you guessed it, Keira Knightley's character wears in one scene in Begin Again, which is red with a white floral print, knee-length and short-sleeved with a tie belt. This ASOS number is pretty much the closest I'm going to get and it's FINALLY back in stock, so we'll see....but at the time, this cute little number from New Look is too short (I bought a size bigger just for the modesty) and too thin (I wore a slip under it to stop it clinging to me) and requires a safety pin to stop you flashing whatever you've got on top, but at under £15 I'm not getting precious. Hope we haven't seen the last of the good weather - this one will be coming out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment