3.7.15

The 90s weren't all bad...


(Jacket: Primark: Top, trousers and sandals: ASOS; Sunglasses: Topshop; Bag: Prada; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

So pretty much everyone who knows me knows well of my insistence that nothing good came out of that cultural wasteland that is the 90s. In much the same way as you're required to pick between Team Spice Girls and Team All Saints (dividing the nation wayyyyy before Edward and Jacob came along) I think you're required to pick a decade to love (the 80s) and loathe (the 90s). 

But for some reason, when I was required to wear white to work (for our unofficial Wimbledon premature kick-off celebration, too many mixed sports metaphors notwithstanding) I somehow managed to bust out this look, kind of a 90s R'nB star with a little signature 80s hair volume thrown in. 


I took some nice sensible customary early morning pout photos before I left for work, but when the end of the day came out gloriously sunny I just had to get a few more...


And yes I wore a crop top to work. It was a bold move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment