11.8.15

Hippy Chick


(Blouse: ASOS; Skirt and jacket: Topshop; Sandals: Dune; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: Michael Kors)

Some days it's really satisfying to just put on an outfit that's easy. Skirt, shoes, jacket, done (with all the other bits required, obviously). That's how I feel about this outfit. A skirt I haven't worn enough (again, God bless next season for keeping the 70s vibe strong), this brilliant blouse, these super-comfy sandals I lived in last summer and a denim jacket. I remember swearing off denim jackets years ago in favour of leather ones - I figured you couldn't be in both camps for some reason, plus I didn't see myself as one of those girls who throws a denim jacket over a cute dress or print shorts and goes - but I've concluded there's definitely a place for both in my wardrobe. It does just make things easier while simultaneously pulling everything together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment