5.8.15

Ode To A Dress


(Dress: ASOS; Sunglasses and shoes: Topshop; Top: H&M; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo) 

Oh perfect dress, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Because you can be casual with stripes or smarter with a shirt. Because you are the perfect backdrop for any colour, be it brights or muted tones. Because you are so relaxed, so effortless. Because you are the perfect proportion to flatter and create clean slim lines (if that's your thing) but with sneaky clever pockets to add curves (if that's your thing. Because you'll last into next season and the next. Because you're already in my basket again, lining up a backup for when you need a little R&R. 

And because you have SO. MANY. POCKETS. 


Also, a shorter ode to these shoes: you are almost perfect in your relaxed easy breezy smart-casual comfort, but I have used up an entire roll of plaster trying to stop you rubbing my heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment