21.8.15

Soft and Sweet


(Duster coat: ASOS; Top: Topshop; Skirt: M&S; Belt: from Primark top; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

Coming over all pink and soft and ladylike in time for the weekend - again another grey rainy day but mercifully the long hem of this coat managed to avoid splashes! I spotted it on ASOS and it camped out in my saved items bag until I was ready to swoop in - perfect as a light layer in between seasons. There's a brilliant fuschia pink one I've got my eye on at the moment...along with a whole host of other coats and jackets. Bring it on autumn!


The soft faux-suede skirt is the perfect addition to the softened baby pink of the coat. Topped off with my usual resting bitch face to stop everything becoming too saccharine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment