20.8.15

Yeehaw


(Jacket: Boohoo; Shirt: Glamorous at Topshop; Trousers: ASOS; Sandals: Topshop; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

Now THAT'S better! Feel a bit more like I got my groove back. Maybe it was the imminent excitement of weekend plus burgers with Bethany that evening plus generally things looking good atm but I was starting to perk up and my wardrobe decided to start churning out the goods. I do love this blouse (only complaint is it needs MORE embroidery...also that it's entirely see-through but hey ho) with its handy adaptable neckline and I'm excited to get out this wine-coloured fringed jacket again, along with these black suede wedge sandals that are the sister/brother of the tan ones I've worn a lot. Foolishly I made a mad beeline for these despite one being the display version, only to see them on sale in other stores only a few days later. Darn it. Oh well!


 Speaking of Bethany, she is in possession of a truly divine new jacket and naturally said she would wear it for dinner. So I had to bring my jacket A-game. The wine one was just for effect. Are you ready?


In the words of Rocket Raccoon, oh yeah. No more lusting over the faux Misguided version, I gots me this vintage beauty. Real suede and therefore weighty as f*ck, it was NOT the best idea to wear this on such a muggy day. But who cares. It's flattering blazer length, it's got pockets, it's COVERED in fringing and it's one of a kind. Plus (despite its inevitable expense), I got it at two thirds the ticket price. I call it my Calamity Jane jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment