5.9.15

Dash and Grab


(Jacket: Boohoo; Shirt: H&M; Skirt, shoes and fluffy keyring on bag: Topshop; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

We've all done one of those ill-advised tipsy dashes into a shop in between finishing that dinner and getting that night bus, right? I like to call it the supermarket sweep of clothes shopping. This skirt was a result of a recent one - corduroy fabrics and russet/crushed oxblood shade? It might as well have been screaming buy me I am so you this season. So I did. Along with a little fluffy pompom keyring for my Sophie Hulme to help tie outfits together. 


I was also tempted to go and buy another pair of these shoes before they fall apart - despite the need to strategically apply plasters to stop them rubbing and despite the fact that they are now pretty filthy I just can't stop reaching for them. The bastard things are now sold out online in my size so guess that's just a loss I'll have to bear! And keep wearing these ones (the addition of autumnal tights means the rubbing is no longer a problem) until they actually fall apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment