1.9.15

Easing Into Seasons


(Top: Primark; Skirt: Topshop; Belt: ASOS; Sandals: Mango; Jacket: Boohoo; Bag: Sophie Hulme; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

HAPPY SEPTEMBER, AUTUMN-LOVERS! Here I am last week, making the transition into autumn with about as much patience as I can muster (under the cool composure is the kind of childish excitement you get when walking downstairs to see what Santa left you) with long sleeves and long skirts but still...sandals. That's the one thing that summer decidedly has over winter - the ability to air one's toes and let them wriggle free. Even when it's raining I still wear sandals in summer, giving my toes wriggle room before they are stuffed into uncomfortable, poorly shaped covered shoes and boots for winter. I might just pack it in and wear sandals all year. Or at least buy all my shoes from sensible places like M&S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment