26.9.15

More 70s


(Bag and belt: ASOS; Top, skirt and shoes: Topshop; Sunglasses: & Other Stories; Watch: Michael Kors)

*Chandler voice* Could I be any more '70s? Well I could, by buying entirely vintage and not being so stuck on shopping in Topshop. I cannot wait to crack out the matching trousers that go with this top...I will look like a very stylish human sofa cover. 
Celebrated what kind of felt like the last true weekend of late summer (eugh, if it were up to me we wouldn't be able to wear shorts past 1st September) by going jacket-free for a wander in Crystal Palace, which gets lovelier every time I go and discover more cool things to see, do and, er, buy. Relax, it's for the house! If you're in the market for simple but bright functional side tables, dining tables and bigger storage units take a look in The Tractor Factory. I might have to do a 'home' post once I'd put up a few shelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment