24.9.15

Morning Light


(Coat and belt (and top, not seen): Primark; Dress and boots: Topshop; Bag: Moss in Camden Passage; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

Ah that beautiful soft early morning light! The block I live in is roughly south-south-east-facing, so gets decent light in the mornings when it wants to. I'm looking forward to the light in winter as all these trees shed their leaves...I optimistically wore this lighter Primark duster but the sunlight at 7.30am was purely for show. Brrrr....


Shoutout to these boots, by the way - I am prone to avoiding the boots that Topshop sells hanging by clips in pairs, snob that I am, but these ticked the style boxes I was after (the right shade of brown, block heel, subtle gold detail a nice touch) and are really comfortable to boot. Ha. But I managed to walk from Chancery Lane to Green Park without a pinch. And for under £30 that's not bad going at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment