2.10.15

American Hustle

 (Coat: Simply Be; Skirt and top: Topshop; Belt, bag and boots: ASOS; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

Ok so I've reached peak '70s. Somebody call Jennifer Lawrence in X-Men and American Hustle and report her wardrobe found (if it was even lost). At least, that's the look I'm going for. Suede, suede and more suede, with some denim to offset. Browns, browns and more browns. Yep, come at me autumn; I've got dressing for you nailed. 

I spotted this Simply Be coat on the ever-stylish Danielle and coveted it a lot. Then I just happened to be walking past the Oxford Street shop and saw they had a discount day on...well, who am I to say no? Goodbye will power, hello beautiful dreamy suede coat. Now I just have to pray for no rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment