6.11.15

Bill the Butcher


(Dress, bag and boots: ASOS; Shirt: River Island; Belt: from Primark top: Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

This answers my question about whether this would look good with a black top - should have stuck with a white one. I chickened out after reading the 'colour transfer' warning in the label (a few days after ignoring the 'dry clean only' label on a Topshop jacket that resolutely did not become wrecked after a cold wash) and decided to give this dress its maiden outing against black. It's been all over ASOS' campaigns and I've had it for a while, but like too much of my wardrobe it just gets 'saved' for a special occasion. In reality it looks a bit like a very stylish butchers' apron, but is very flattering I think and will work just as well styled in a more 'dorky' way a la Wednesday's outfit as it will with a very loyal-to-the-trend white shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment