7.11.15

Ridiculous


(Gilet and jeans: ASOS; Shirt: New Look; Belt: old; Bag: vintage; Trainers: Nike; Watch: Michael Kors; Jewellery: Thomas Sabo)

That gang at ASOS are a canny bunch; encouraging their stylist team to build brands around themselves, or employing people with existing brands built? Whichever it is, I fell for this quite frankly ridiculous gilet after spotting it on Megan (an Alexa Chung/Elisabeth Olsen hybrid) and decided it had to be mine during my latest spree. Like the Topshop green one, I was delighted to discover it also has pockets. 


I was less delighted with the jeans I'm wearing here - ASOS ran out of the waist size I normally buy but find a little too tight when sitting and always find it squashes my bum like some weird sort of pancake, so I had to go one up. While they now fit comfortably around the hips, unsurprisingly this fast fashion house hasn't figured out that women often have wider hips than waists. This is the situation I'm dealing with. A belt is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment