27.9.16

Dress to Kill

Really really off my game at this at the moment, so here are just three amazing dresses/amazingly styled dresses, depending on which way you look at it. 


(Dress: ASOS; Jacket: H&M; Boots: London Rebel)

I call this 'Eva Green's unimpressed angry goth little sister via Nina Ricci'. Wisteria is a gorgeous flower, and it makes for an even more gorgeous print on this knockout off-the-shoulder dress. 


(Dress: Warehouse: Shirt and trainers: Topshop; Jacket: H&M; Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company)

My MD said this was a great outfit. I told him this was nothing, so I now have to up my game considerably. But this was a great dress acquisition for sure. 


(Dress: Finery; Shoes: Clarks; Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs)

Oh Finery, how I adore thee. Despite your occasionally perplexing sizing, your way with a print and a cut (at a reasonable price) is unparalleled. I also have a fondness for your frequent discounting practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment